Classification of stainless steel band:
There are many kinds of stainless steel belts, which are widely used: 201 stainless steel belt, 202 stainless steel belt, 304 stainless steel belt, 301 stainless steel belt, 302 stainless steel belt, 303 stainless steel belt, 316 stainless steel belt, J4 stainless steel belt, 309S stainless steel belt, 316L stainless steel belt, 317L stainless steel Belt, 310S stainless steel belt, 430 stainless steel iron belt, etc.!
Stainless steel and domestic (imported) stainless steel strips: stainless steel coils, stainless steel spring strips, stainless steel stamping strips, stainless steel precision strips, stainless steel mirror strips, stainless steel cold-rolled strips, stainless steel hot-rolled strips, stainless steel etching strips, stainless steel tensile strips, stainless steel polishing Belt, stainless steel soft belt, stainless steel hard belt, stainless steel medium hard belt, stainless steel high temperature resistant belt, etc.
Cold rolled strip steel
1. Using "stainless steel strip/coil" as raw material, it is rolled into a product through a cold rolling mill at room temperature. Conventional thickness <0.1mm~3mm>, width <100mm~2000mm>;
2. "Cold rolled steel strip/coil" has the advantages of smooth, straight surface, high dimensional accuracy and good mechanical properties. Most products are in roll form and can be processed into coated steel plates.
3. The production process of cold-rolled stainless steel strip/steel coil: pickling → rolling at room temperature → process lubrication → annealing → smoothing → fine cutting → packaging → arriving at the customer.
Hot rolled strip steel
1. The thickness of the strip produced by the hot rolling mill is 1.80mm-6.00mm, and the width is 50mm-1200mm.
2. "Hot rolled steel strip/sheet" has the advantages of low hardness, easy processing and good ductility.
3. The production process of hot-rolled stainless steel strip/steel coil: pickling → high temperature rolling → process lubrication → annealing → flattening → finishing → packaging → to customers → cold and hot
1. Cold rolled steel strip has high strength and yield ratio, and hot rolled steel strip has good ductility and toughness.
2. The surface quality, appearance and dimensional accuracy of cold-rolled strip steel are better than those of hot-rolled strip steel.
3. The thickness of cold-rolled steel strip is ultra-thin, while the thickness of hot-rolled steel strip is relatively large.
Silicon steel strip
Oriented silicon steel strip is also called cold-rolled silicon steel strip in the telecommunications industry. It is used to manufacture various power transformers, pulse transformers, magnetic amplifiers, converters and other iron cores with grain orientation structure. The working frequency is above 400Hz and the thickness is different. The silicon steel strip is larger than 0.20mm.
Cold rolled steel strip
Deep-drawing cold-rolled steel strip is a low-carbon, high-quality carbon structural steel cold-rolled steel strip, used for deep-drawing complex stamping parts.
It can be delivered only after heat treatment and flattening.
The surface of the steel plate supply state should be rough or shiny.
Uses: Widely used in industries such as automobiles and tractors.
Structural steel belt
Delivered under heat treatment conditions.
Under the condition that all properties meet the requirements of the standard, it can be delivered without heat treatment. Ordinary drawn steel strips can be delivered without heat treatment.
The cold-rolled steel strip is delivered in a heat-treated condition and should be delivered flat.
Uses: Widely used in the automotive industry, aviation industry and other industries.