1. Take out the stainless steel cable tie sleeve, put on the buckle or directly take the fixed-length cable tie, and pass through the binding object.
2. Put the cable tie into the opening of the head tensioning block of the belt tightening machine and press it under the pressure handle.
3. Shake the horizontal handle to turn the screw rod to tighten the tie
4. Tighten the belt machine upward to press it on the buckle.
5. Hold the cutter handle with your right hand and cut the cable tie. Remove the cable tie machine. Hit the ear of the buckle with a hammer and press the head of the cable tie.
In 2000, when nylon cable ties were widely used for bundling electrical accessories, business in the overseas trade market was booming. At that time, stainless steel...
Stainless steel cable ties are divided into a variety of materials, different materials are used in different environments, and the 201 stainless steel material is ...